Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Happy Birthday To My Honey!

So grateful to have him in my life.  Time for a birthday interview...


How do you feel about being 46 years old?  I feel great!  I am in good shape with the exception of a nagging achilles heel injury that flares up every now and then. 

What makes you happy?  My family.  And I like coaching my teams in cross country and basketball.
  
What are you looking forward to?  Missionary letters every Monday for the next 22 months.

What is your biggest challenge?  My Medical Anatomy and Physiology class I am teaching this year at school.  It is a fun class, but I have to work hard to learn the curriculum and stay ahead of the kids.

What are you proud of?  That my daughter was married in the temple, my missionary son, my delightful 14-year-old daughter, and a 23-year marriage.

What is your prediction for the coming year?  This will be a great year due to all the blessings from having a missionary.