Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day

Kent had a fun Father's Day, Rachel surprised him with a cute candy bar poster she made.


I was excited to give him this giant baseball book.  


I have a funny story about this book...a few weeks before Father's Day Tami was visiting and I had just bought it, so I showed it to her.  Her husband is a huge baseball fan and his birthday was coming up soon.  She knew he would LOVE this book and really wanted to give it to him, so I SOLD it to her! Right on the spot.  We laughed our heads off, and I was glad I could help her with her birthday shopping! I picked up another one just in time for Father's Day.  Both our husbands are very happy with it.  LOL!


Here is another Father's Day gift Kent was happy with...a new pair of running shoes.  He has been running with his X-Country team every morning at practice, yesterday he ran 8 miles with them.  He is training for the 10K next month and a half marathon in August.


I sure love my husband!  My kids are lucky to have such a great dad!