I love Mondays! Sounds strange, I know, but it's my day off from work while the rest of the family is at school. It is my day for appointments, errands, cleaning, and recharging my batteries. I love that my birthday landed on a Monday this year. Kent took the afternoon off from work to take me out to a yummy Thai lunch. Later that evening, my hubby and kiddos, two sisters, one brother, a brother-in-law, and eight adorable neices and nephews all came to my birthday party. Wouldn't have wanted to celebrate in any other way. Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Happy Birthday To Me
I had a fabulous birthday! Presents and cards and visits and e-mails and facebook messages, and phone calls galore. I feel like Sally Field must have felt when she won her Academy Award and gushed, "You like me, you really like me!" In this crazy, busy life, it's nice to be reminded.
I love Mondays! Sounds strange, I know, but it's my day off from work while the rest of the family is at school. It is my day for appointments, errands, cleaning, and recharging my batteries. I love that my birthday landed on a Monday this year. Kent took the afternoon off from work to take me out to a yummy Thai lunch. Later that evening, my hubby and kiddos, two sisters, one brother, a brother-in-law, and eight adorable neices and nephews all came to my birthday party. Wouldn't have wanted to celebrate in any other way.
I love Mondays! Sounds strange, I know, but it's my day off from work while the rest of the family is at school. It is my day for appointments, errands, cleaning, and recharging my batteries. I love that my birthday landed on a Monday this year. Kent took the afternoon off from work to take me out to a yummy Thai lunch. Later that evening, my hubby and kiddos, two sisters, one brother, a brother-in-law, and eight adorable neices and nephews all came to my birthday party. Wouldn't have wanted to celebrate in any other way. 