*This afternoon we went for a Sunday drive to see some autumn leaves. We ended up on the Alpine Loop which connects American Fork Canyon and Provo Canyon. It was beautiful, but we quickly realized that we missed it's prime, especially the higher up we went. We should have gone a few weeks ago when the colors were in full glory. Note to self...Next year take this drive in September!
*Last night after we got home from the BYU football game, Kent and I went out to dinner with a nice couple, the Rushforths. Kent and Garth coach cross country together and have become good friends. I've only met her a couple of times, so I was glad for the opportunity to get to know her better. We went to a place none of us had been to before...The Cheesecake Factory in Murray. Oh my, it was delicious! After the bread basket, house salad, appetizers, beveridges and entree, I had no room for dessert, but how can you go to a place called The Cheesecake Factory and not order dessert? So I chose Caramel Pecan Turtle cheesecake. I highly recommend it! 
*Our old Hyundai has been getting on my nerves for months. Kent decided he wouldn't put another cent into it, and would just drive it until it died and then replace it. But the stubborn old thing won't die, it just keeps going! The most annoying problems are: the driver's side door doesn't open from the outside, and the muffler is gone so it sounds like a big diesel truck. For the past few months I've refused to drive it or be a passenger in it, I just secretly hoped Kent would become stranded on the side of the road so we could finally get rid of it. Well, it is still running strong, but Tuesday night we signed the papers for this...
It is a 2006 Nissan Sentra, I love it! Now the old Hyundai is parked on the side of the driveway, we're not sure what to do with it. Maybe it will become the "teenager car." (ha/ha)