Thursday, October 23, 2008

SCHOOL CONCERTS

Rachel is a member of the Concert Choir at the high school. Last week they put on a concert entitled "Thank You For the Music". It was outstanding! There she is on the front row (Kindred family curse) fourth from the left. It brought back so many memories of singing with the PHS Acapella choir. I loved singing with that choir. I actually shed a few tears as I recalled those experiences while watching Rachel up on the stage. I'm so grateful that Rachel has an excellent choir director and enjoys singing with her high school choir.
Then the next night we went to the middle school to watch Braden perform with his beginning guitar class. He's getting pretty good, he carries his guitar back and forth from school every day, and practices in his room every night. They played a medley of Iron Man, Mission Impossible, and James Bond 007. It was cool!
Fun to see my kids develop their musical talents.