Sunday, September 28, 2008

MY BIRTHDAY

Happy birthday to me! I decided to conduct my own birthday interview. Here it goes...Q: How old are you?
A: Today I am celebrating my last birthday in my 30's. Yes, I'm 39 years old today and darn proud of it!
Q: How do you feel about getting older?
A: I love it! It sure beats the alternative option. Seriously, I am thrilled to add another number, and feel very blessed to have been given the gift of 39 years in this life.
Q: What did you do?
A: We attended the baby blessing of my adorable neice Kylie, then went to my brother Bryan's house afterwards for lunch and visiting. Later we came home for cake and presents.
Q: What was your favorite gift?
A: Kent gave me a package of 90 pink and purple tulip bulbs along with a bulb planter tool. I love planting bulbs in the fall! These will be gorgeous.
Q: Who made your birthday cake?
A: My two beautiful daughters baked and decorated a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. Yummmm!
Q: Did you blow out all your candles?
A: Yes, but actually I cheated. We only had twelve candles in the house, so Stefanie arranged them in the shape of a 3 and a 9.
Q: Did you make a wish?
A: Of course, but I never reveal my wish until after it comes true.
Q: What is your most memorable birthday?
A: In 2001 we went to Disneyland, I ate my birthday dinner at "Goofy's Kitchen" with all the Disney characters.
Q: What is the best thing about having a birthday?
A: Well, hopefully I'm another year closer to finally growing up!