Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Missionary Letters

hiiii missionary brother!! 

it's me Stefanie writing!! How was your week ? mine was probably better than yours hahaha. 

Thursday we went to the manti pageant and that was good! there were alot of anti-mormons trying to convert and dad started to argue with one guy and it was really funny! and mom didn't want to use a port a potty so she peed on a tree hahahahahaha! remember when you used to pee off the deck ? loser!! haha. it rained in the middle of the performance. no big deal.

Friday we went to the lehi rodeo! that was really fun too. i liked the BMX motorcross bikers they did back flips hah. you wish you could do that.. 

Saturday and Sunday we went to your friend Elder Glassetts biiigggg home, and mission welcome home sacrament thing!! he's really nice and funny and cool and tall and a lot like michael haha! his welcome home talk was swell! And we met the guy that was in the accident in Honduras!! he looks fantastic!! mom talked to his mom for like 10 hours!!! 

other: 
I went to haylie blackwell's mission opening thingy and she's going to pittsburgh pennsylvania and is speaking spanish!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!  Gavin rassmussen is going to mexico somewhere haha. 

The world cup is still going on. getting real sick of that haha. like seriously how long does it go ? 

well i better go my ramen noodles are getting cold.
XOXO,
Stefanie
*********************************************************************

Hi Non-missionary sister!

It's me Elder Smith writing! I'll bet my week was actually better than yours! haha The best weeks ever in regular life are usually about as good as a normal week in the mission, just so you know! But I'm glad you had a pretty good week! It sounds like a good one! (: The Manti Pageant is awesome, and anti-mormon people are stupid. They are usually drunk. and just want to try to talk to me in English but can't. jaja 

The rodeo is always super fun! And I bet i could do a back flip on a motorcycle easy. jaja

Elder Glassett is HOME!!! Thats crazy!!! I love that guy! I was going to send a little box home with him to give to you guys with a bunch of cool stuff from Honduras, but I didn't have changes so I didn't get to give it to him. But that's way cool that you guys went to his homecoming. haha I bet it was ¨swell!¨ haha, you're weird! 

I'm proud of Haylie!!! Thats the coolest thing ever! I can't wait to see where you are going to serve your mission in like 4 years, I bet it's somewhere Spanish speaking! (:

How can you get sick of the mundial!!! I am suffering here not being able to watch it more than just a little bit here, and a little bit there when it's on in people's houses!!! You don't know what kind of blessing you have!!! 

haha I love you Stef! I'll talk to you next week! And I'll see ya in like a year (: