*************************
Hey everyone! This is Stefanie. My mom told me she would give me ten bucks to write this and that is just an offer I couldn't refuse. We are doing good, probably pretty much the same as the last time you saw us. (:
I am taking a summer break from cheer, and healing up some injuries, but I am super excited to go back. This summer I have run cross country because my dad and my brother won't leave me alone about it, ahah. I'm going to Lehi High School this year and I'm really, really excited!! We just went to my Smith family reunion in Chicago, and that was fun. Other than that I'm just enjoying the summer break, hanging out with friends and tanning in the sun.
Mom: She is still the primary president, for almost four years now, she loves the little kids in our neighborhood. She has a new obsession that's called family history work. She is always reading stuff about our ancestors and telling us stories about our great great great great grandma or grandpa. Haha she loves it. You can read her stories here. Other than that my mom spends her Sunday afternoons writing letters to Braden, and she spends her Mondays waiting for Braden to write.
Dad: My dad is getting more popular than me! He is always at MY high school with the basketball kids. Everyone knows him... And everywhere we go people come up and want to talk to him... like seriously Dad? (; He has been running this summer a lot and idk other stuff too.
Rachel and George! They just had their first year anniversary! They come over like three times a week, and I usually sleep over at Rachel's house like once a week. They have a cute apartment at George's parent's house. Rachel is still a receptionist at Alpine Pediatrics, and George is still the baker at SMP. I keep telling them it's about time for them to give me a little niece or nephew.
Braden! Braden is mission-ing it up!!(: He hits his year mark on Thursday or something. He only has a year left, but then I will have to give up his big bedroom and move back upstairs.
That's it for us! See you all at the reunion!
Love Stefanie
P.S. I need a ride to the rodeo, so who has the best offer for me? (;






