Hola my missionary son, I have been thinking about you
all week wondering how your interview went on Tuesday with President
Hernandez. I hope it was good, that the spirit was there and that you
were able to clear up some misunderstandings. If not, I pray you were
able to move past it, rise above, and focus on the real purpose of your
mission. I'm anxious to hear an update.
We had a good week, spring is in the air! Everything in sight is blooming and we are starting to get the yard in shape. Dad mowed the grass for the first time this year, and later this week we will have a big bonfire in the back yard to burn all the weeds and branches. We might even roast a few marshmallows at the end. I love this time of year!
Dad was gone all day Saturday at a spring basketball tournament in Payson, they came in 3rd out of 15 teams. Great showing for Lehi! When he got home we all wanted to go out for a treat, we decided on One Man Band on Main Street. Stefanie had never been inside and thought it was awesome, especially because we let her place our phone order. It brought back a happy memory of being there the night you got your patriarchal blessing. What a great night that was! You received such an amazing blessing with incredible promises and counsel. I will always remember it.
Sports update from Dad: Lehi soccer will end up in 2nd place in region this year, they lost twice to Riverton. We are one week away from playoffs so not sure yet who they will play. I've run into Jerry a couple of times this season, he said the team has done better than he thought they would. He misses his seniors from last year.
We had a good week, spring is in the air! Everything in sight is blooming and we are starting to get the yard in shape. Dad mowed the grass for the first time this year, and later this week we will have a big bonfire in the back yard to burn all the weeds and branches. We might even roast a few marshmallows at the end. I love this time of year!
Dad was gone all day Saturday at a spring basketball tournament in Payson, they came in 3rd out of 15 teams. Great showing for Lehi! When he got home we all wanted to go out for a treat, we decided on One Man Band on Main Street. Stefanie had never been inside and thought it was awesome, especially because we let her place our phone order. It brought back a happy memory of being there the night you got your patriarchal blessing. What a great night that was! You received such an amazing blessing with incredible promises and counsel. I will always remember it.
Sports update from Dad: Lehi soccer will end up in 2nd place in region this year, they lost twice to Riverton. We are one week away from playoffs so not sure yet who they will play. I've run into Jerry a couple of times this season, he said the team has done better than he thought they would. He misses his seniors from last year.
That's all this week! Excited to hear your news, we sure hope it has been a good week for you. We are looking forward to our phone call in two weeks! Do you know what time we will get to talk to you? Dad and I are both ready to get subs in our primary callings if it happens to be during church time. Love you! ~Mom
P.S. It has been a few weeks since you sent pictures! I want some! I'm sending you a camera!