I am now up-to-date on my blog books! I have published every post since I began my blog back in March of 2008 through December, 2011. They are now beautiful, hard cover, full color volumes that I am proud to own and share. To me they are my journal, my record, my family history.
Just before I started my blog over 4 years ago, I read an article in the Ensign entitled, "My Journal, My Testimony". In that article was a quote from President Kimball with the admonition to "begin today and write your goings and your comings, your deeper thoughts, your achievements, and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. This is what the Lord has commanded, and those who keep a journal are more likely to keep the Lord in remembrance in their daily lives."
I am grateful for modern technology that allows me to follow this counsel in such a fun, easy, inexpensive and rewarding way! Blogging has become one of my favorite hobbies. I have been diligent and consistent for over four years, and now these pictures and posts are precious to me. I am looking forward to continuing my hobby for many years to come!
