Hola my son. How are you today? How was your week? I loved the pictures
you sent last week of the jungle garden behind your investigators
home. So beautiful! I hope Consuelo and Xiomara and their families
are doing well, and progressing towards baptism. Excited to hear about
your week.
Well, it was kind of a quiet week here at home, not
too much excitement around here. Dad hosted another big track meet on
Saturday. Twenty teams participated, it was another very LONG day for
him. I'm glad he likes coaching track but I really miss him on Saturdays
during track season! But this week he came home happy and excited
because both his boys and girls teams came in first place. A good day
for Dad and for Copper Hills!
This week Stefanie was in charge
of her YW combined activity, she decided to have a "glow-in-the-dark"
volleyball activity. Did you ever do that when you were in YM? Dad
rounded up all our black lights and we borrowed a few more, then they
went early to get it all set up. The leaders brought glow sticks and
glow necklaces and everyone wore white and florescent clothes. Stefanie
said it was awesome! Lots of kids loved it, they want to do it again!
She worked hard getting it together, glad it was a success.
That's
it for this week! Next weekend is General Conference and Easter!
Looking forward to celebrating the resurrection of our Savior, and
listening to the counsel of our prophet and leaders. Love you!!
Love Mom