That's awesome that Stefanie's team is doing so
well! haha I thought your out-of-state sport related trips had ended
when I left, But I guess that's not true! And you guys get to go to Disneyland! I'm a little jealous.
Dang! I can't believe that spring sports are already
starting! How's your team looking this year? Anyone looking at a chance
to medal at at State? It's the same thing here. DLs have Jr comps but ZLs
have other ZL comps. So it's just me. But my companion is a really
obedient, hard worker too! So far its been good, more work, but I like
it!
I keep in touch with Maggie, my cousin more than
anyone else!!! She writes me every week, she´s getting pretty excited
and nervous for her mission so I think she likes hearing from me. But
besides her I just get group emails from other friends who are serving
their missions too, Joe Adair, Tyler Staten, Tyler Richens, Spencer
Adams, buddies from around the mission, and occasionally Michael will
send me an email. That's about it. haha E mailing gets old after about
week three anyway!
Thanks for everything you do for me Dad. Sometimes
when it's hot and nobody's home and we have already burned through three
hours of planned appointments in about fifteen minutes and we just wanna quit, I
think about you serving your mission, I think "You gotta work as hard as
Dad." and it keeps me going. Your example to me throughout my life
has been like a standard that I strive for! Thanks for that!
Enjoy California!!! Eat some good food for me! haha And watch every March Madness game for me! haha
-Elder Smith