Sunday, May 12, 2013

Stefanie's 14th Birthday

Happy Birthday to my beautiful baby girl!  May is a great month for a birthday, it is such a hopeful time of the year, filled with excitement and anticipation for the summer ahead.  It is also a very busy time with all the end-of-the-school-year programs and activities.  We all had lots of things going on, so we opened her presents first thing in the morning.  Later that night when everyone had returned home we finally had cake and ice cream.  We waited until the next day for birthday dinner.  I don't think she minded spreading it out over a couple of days!  Here are a few important things about Stefanie at age 14:   


Highlight of the year:  Cheerleading. 
Most excited for:  Going on a cruise next month.
Most prized posession:  Cell phone.
Favorite pastime:  Hanging out with my friends.
Best friend:  Makayla from cheer.
Favorite Restaurant:  YouSwirl
Favorite Candy Bar:  I don't like chocolate
Favorite Food:  String cheese and gummy worms
Favorite class in school:  P.E. because I hate sitting at a desk!
Looking forward to:  Being a manager for Dad's basketball team.
Not looking forward to:  Being an only child.
Favorite color:  Light blue.
Favorite movie:  Bandslam.
Favorite candy:  Skittles.
Favorite T.V. show:  The Bachelor and Dance Moms
What I am good at:  Cheer!
How I am like Dad:  I'm loud!
How I am like Mom:  Exact same height!  (5'0)
How I am like Rachel: Long brown hair. 
How I am like Braden:  I'm funny.  (Braden's comment, "You wish you were as funny as me.")

We love our little Stefie and hope she will have an amazing year ahead!