So a few weeks ago was picture day at my school. The faculty are required to get our pictures taken for the yearbook. I had forgotten what day it was, so I was surprised that morning just before school started when the announcement came that all the teachers needed to get to the gym for pictures. I was a bit sleepy, had my hair in a pony tail, hadn't taken much time on makeup, and just didn't feel very pretty, so I wasn't too excited about getting my picture taken that day. Hooray for photoshop! As soon as I got my picture back, I scanned it and fixed my fly-away hair, lightened the circles under my eyes, evened out my skin tone, whitened my teeth, fixed my lipstick, and removed all the lines from my face. Much better! Too bad we can't use photoshop in real life!
BEFORE
AFTER

